Wrooooooom! As my engine roars to the moon, my master opens my throttle wider, and wider, and WIDER! I cant handle this anymore, I start to feel a little underpowered in my top-end. Finally he shift into 3rd gear lets me rip. You see I am a Dirt Bike. But not any ordinary Dirt Bike, I Simply a KTM 125 Sx!
The Superior Bike in all classes, when I awake all I want to do is roost (Spin out)! Theres, some urge in my motor, I want to go faster, and faster! That's what I love, also many other things. Like Fresh 2 stroke mix Gasoline, that always quenches my thirst! Or maybe when my master cleans my air filter, I can taste the fresh air already (mmm-mmm Good!) Whenever I go for a ride with my master, I see nature everywhere. From Trees to bushes, from bushes to animals. I get a first class seat to see it all! I love to feel the dirt under my tires! Its almost like a massage. But the one thing I really hate is that darn snow! I always damage my self! If I don't get stuck, I usually spin out, and if I don't spin out I fall. There's so many thing that can happen to me up in the woods!
For example, I can pop a tire, or run out of gas maybe even, break down and totally destroy myself. All those little thing can lead to devastation! Thank the Bike Gods of heaven for a good master, that cleans and maintains me 24/7. He always puts me in neutral before I go to sleep!
Everything counts, and when its time to give him performance. I give him a whole lot! 40 ponies to the wheel! There's never a time when I stall or spit, because my master takes care of me! I have seen other poorly treated bikes in the past, and they look dreadful! To see their sad face as they ride by hurts me! If I were to find their master I would tell my buddy PaintBall, to pop a cap in him.
I enjoy being a dirt bike, going on adventures, and having fun. But I especially love my master for every thing he has done. Boy is being a Dirt Bike awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good story, you caught the readers attention. You could also really tell that you were a motor bike.
Post a Comment