Deep, Deep, Down in old town of Mississippi lived an old man by the name of Mr.Yagernüff. But, this was no ordinary man, he was an insane old creep that thought he could fly to mars. Meet some Aliens, and be one of them. You see, I was his neighbour...
It was May 23 1962, the one time Mr.Yagernüff came out of the in 2 years, he came out with a Rocket thruster and some propane tanks. As the day's went on he kept coming in and out carrying more and more "Space" Items. So I decided to get out my brand spanking new camera and hang out inside the mail box.The mail box (witch was quite large) was located right across the street. The flap were you throw your mail was perfect. With a Straight glance right at his house. I sat there all night and came out in the early morning. I noticed that Mr.Yagernüff was always hanging out in the attic.
Another 2 day went by quickly. And no money. I haven't even seen movement. Only that one light witch turns on everyday, at exactly 9:45pm. Even in the day, not a sound, not a movement. Nothing, just NOTHING. Until May 26 1962, I got my first shot with my camera as he was circling the house with a shovel. Later that night he came out once again. With some letter. All of a sudden he shot a glance at me. My heart started to pound in my chest. He slowly walked up to the mail box. As panic kicks in, I start to burn up with fear. Not knowing what's going to happen, he puts his hand inside the mail box.
As he reaches in, I try not to scream. Slowly, but quickly he releases his tight grip and drop the mail. I look down on my lap to see a letter witch says moving. Another day passed, I was deciding weather or not i was going to open this mysterious letter. After sitting there and thinking I said to my self "Ahhh what the hell". Slowly, I ripped the envelope to see in big bold letter's FLYING HOME...3465 Mar's Dr. That's when it hit me, like a dog riding a bicycle! HE WAS A ALIEN! Rushing to my mother I screamed "MOM Mr.Yagernüff is an Alien"! "Ohh don't be silly Jimmy, did you watch another horror flick"? She laughed at me and continued to read her book. Now, I was on a mission. I have to prove he's a ALIEN! (Dun, Dun, Dun)
Everyday since I sat inside that mail box. Once again the same light turned on at exactly 9:45pm. Until May 27 1962. I fell asleep inside the mailbox, when out of nowhere I started to feel a tiny little rumble. Then it got bigger and bigger and BIGGER. It stoped for a second until the light blinded me. Scrambling for my Camera I start to see the house take lift off! Quickly jumping out of the mail box I start to take random photos. And in the Attic window you can see Mr.Yagernüff staring right at me. As he flys away I quickly sprint home. My Mom and Dad sound asleep. I quietly sneak up to my room to see the pictures.
Till this day no one know what happened to Mr.Yagernüff and his house. No one believed me even when I showed them a picture. Mr.Yagernüff remains a mystery. Was he and Alien or not? I still don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great ideas, good paragraphs,used some sentence openers maybe could use a little more, and maybe some more interesting words
Post a Comment