Labels

"Moving Voice"

"Voice #1"



Iam so excited! Today is the big day, for today is the day I get to move! A brand new city and a brand spanking new home! I can't believe this is happening, I finally can start a new life! No one knows me, so it's time to start over again. Sure I will miss my old friends but I can always make new ones. Maybe their even cooler than the old ones! Ohh man I can't wait this is going to be so cool! The first thing I will do is unpack, and begin to explore my new landscape. Also maybe make some new friends on the 1st day! How awesome is that? My new school looks amazing, it has multiple floors, and 700 people! Think of all the friends I can make! I also have many extra opportunities in the new city! Because theres a lake, Mountains, Snow and so many more extras! I can do whatever I want! Because its still summer vacation too! Ohh man I cant wait!


Voice #2


I am so depressed. Today is the worst day ever, because I am moving away...A new city and a new house this really sucks. I can't believe this is happening. I hate this! No one knows me so how am I supposed to make new friends! It's Impossible, I am going to become a loner or a big loser! Well, the first thing i will do is unpack, and then sit home all year and watch T.V. Apparently my new school looks good, I think it sucks. It has 700 people witch I think is very little. Sure I have many extras like Mountains, lake etc. But I don't hike or swim so its no use to me. Summer Vacation is still on, so I can stay home all day. Man, Moving Sucks big time!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Smile Bazil said...

really good. both of the voices were oppisit of eachother.

Post a Comment