Labels

Run On!

1) I was walking down the street staring at my feet then I saw kitty staring right at me.

2) Look down the drain what do you see I see a horse what about you?

3)I saw a couple cool stuff today there were lions and hippos and giraffes too it was so exciting!

4) Today I was playing a game then I look at the box it said This game sucks so I had to go back to the store and return it.

5)Once there was a boy he was very happy he went all around singing and yelling cool words like awesome and Possum.
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

KingKong said...

You should put a period between "feet then" and "Kitty"
Put Qusetion mark between "what do you see" and "I see"
Put a period between "cool stuff today" and "there"
You should replace the first then with a period
You should ptu a period after "happy"

Inferno2577 said...

1.I was walking down the street staring at my feet, then i saw a kitty staring right at me.
2.Look down the drain what do you see? I see a horse, what about you?
3.I saw a couple of coo things today! There were lions, hippos, and giraffes too! It was so exciting!
4. Today I was playing a game, when i looked at the box it said that this game sucks, so I had to go back and return it.
5. Once there was a boy who was very happy. He went around singing and yelling cool words like awesome and possum.

Purple-Panda24 said...

1. Today I was walking down the street While staring at my feet. suddenly, I saw kitty staring right at me!.

2) I Looked down the drain, and guess what I saw? I saw a horse what about you?

3)I saw a couple of interesting things today. I saw lions, hippos, and giraffes too, it was really exciting!

4) I was playing a game today, until I realized what it said on the box. On the box it said This game sucks. Once I read it, I had to go back to the store and return it.

5)There once was this boy who happened to be vary happy. He walked around everywhere, while singing and yelling cool words like, awesome and Possum.

Post a Comment