Labels

Easter Bunny! (FAKE)

Think about it a dancing bunny throwing Candy's around to small little children. Petefile much? Sure, you might not be thinking that but I will explain how this evil creature creeps on people. I think everybody by now is pretty sure that a Easter bunny is a fake (sorry to break it to you buddy). But who really came up with this ridiculous idea of Bunny's throwing Candy, chocolate's, or even dressing up they them and going to a school and scaring children. I am also very confused with who made this up. But iam sure that this is a little fraud by all the chocolate Bunny company's, to make children eat more Bunny's! Were did you think all the bunny's in Kelowna went? Oooo lemme guess? The Chocolate bunny Factory, were they take those poor helpless creatures, and turn them into those delicious chocolate bunny's. Which every body wants on this Special day!


Now the creeping part...Ever had an Easter egg hunt in your house before? How, do you think they got there? Yea, that's right a bunny broke into your house and hid eggs. What they did to you is a mystery...No one will ever find out. Because the cunning stealthiness of that bunny, Is amazing!(Like my horse)Wonder why your parents told you that they hid the chocolate? It's because they don't want to scare you...But now the truth is all revealed! Next time you see a cute little bunny, think about how he is going to break into your house and hide some egg's...!
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

WowNerd96 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ChaosMaster said...

It was good and I liked it but pro tip watch how you spell stuff 4

KingKong said...

I give it a 4 for organization and creativity

Minnie16 said...

good ideas and pretty creative, nice job. id give it a 4

Post a Comment