Labels

Spring Break!

Over the period of spring break I will be doing many marvelous things, that the human mind could never think of. And that is why I will be telling you this adventure. Well, first off i would buy a private jet, like maybe F-14 Tomcat, something around the line of supersonic speed. Fly to Europe with my amazing Google earth flight simulator skillz. Maybe, do a couple barrel roles, flips and all that Jazz (if you know what I mean). While flying over Germany, I would simply press the big RED butten and eject out of the plane landing in a car lot in Frankfurt. As everyone is looking at me in shock, I reach my hands out and say Greetings Earthlings! *everybody gazes in shock and awe*... Were is that Bugatti?. Hopefully without any problem (like the cops coming) the Germans will lead me to a Bugatti or AKA: The fastest street legal car in the world...(because that's how I role...). Meanwhile, I ride on the streets of Germany I might just slowly make my way onto the autobahn... And HIT TOP SPEEDS OF 403 kph... You know nothing to extreme. Maybe rob a few banks here and there but nothing too extreme... After all that is done I would fly home eat some food, and hit that sack, that would be a typical weekday thing. But weekends you see are a whole new story. The weekends is where the fun begins. Going to a Casino even thou iam under age by like 9 years, but its all good because iam and awesome possum. Its one of my get rich shemes you see because i own the casino, making millions a day, yea...I love spring break...
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Purple-Panda24 said...

your idea of owning a casino was funny I liked it all of your ideas in this story were good and kept me interested i would give you a 4 or 5

Post a Comment