What makes me feel powerful:
Well, there are count less things that make me feel powerful in many ways for example when every time I kick start my Dirt bike and feel all the vibrations from the engine. They rush to my head, and I get that spontaneous feeling that I rule the Dirt (AKA: Powerful). Another way is when ever I sit down to play so Modern Warfare 2, but that's only when I do good in a match, otherwise it dose not +, I Prefer the Sweet smell of 2-stroke gasoline.
What make me feel powerless:
Whenever my mom tells me to do this do that, also whenever iam snowboarding and I hit a rail, then into a jump. I land them both, and then comes along so guy hits the same rail boardsilding it into a 360 Indy off. And then also hits the same jump pulling off an insane 360 nose grab. But what makes me feel powerless even more is when somebody proves that your wrong. For Example you are pretty sure that the answer to a math question is 2397, but then comes along Mr.Smart and totally ruins your confidence saying that the answer is 2369, you try it on a calculator and what do you know. The answer is in fact is 2369. That really ruins my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment