BAM! Another prank pulled by the amazing Mr.Invisible, as I jump around naked pulling insane tricks on people. OK so today I was told to write what would I do if I was invisible, and that's what ill just do. So, first off i would find a kid that I really don't like, with my stealthy skills I would sneak into his house. While he is in his room, I slowly close the door and last second i slam it BAM! just like that. He would be like OK that was just the wind, and right then the room spontaneously explode with rattling of pencils, windows opening, pushing down onto his chair I whisper into his ear in an nice soft tone of voice..."Boo"... He gets up screaming "MOM! There is a ghost in the house AHHHHH!".
Now wouldn't that be great. Next, I would go to one of those wishing fountain's, and wait till a person throws a penny into the water. Slowly, with out a sound get up and tell him "anit gonna happen buddy...". "Waaa?!?" he would say, I would scream into his ear "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!". Now that would most likely scare the living daylight from his head. Well, aren't these just awesome ideas but I think this one would be the best. So, go to a dollar store steal one of them fancy laser pointers. Go out into the streets and while person is walking down that street you shine the laser onto the sidewalk, right then he would probably spin right round and look around. But don't forget that iam invisible. You would keep doing that till he starts getting frustrated. Following him home. Ring his doorbell after waiting for about 30 Min's, as he opens the door you shine it on the step and then slowly onto his body, he screams runs inside...And you keep doing that till they totally freak call the cops of something along those lines. So, ya that's what I would do if I was an Awesome possum Mr.Invisible man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really enjoyed your enthusiasm and your ideas I thought they were amazing; the one that only would make it better would be is separating paragraphs a little more. I would rate this 5 for ideas.
Good thoughts and ideas. Had some humor to it which made the ideas even better. The story also stayed on topic and focused on just a few ideas. To make some of the ideas even clearer I would suggest to use some different words or different sentence openings. But overall was a good story and had good ideas. I would give it a 4.
I like your Ideas expecialy the one about he laser pointer (and when you said awesome possum) I think I would rate that story a 4 becasue some of it wasn't very detailed but besides that you were on track and creative.
Post a Comment