Time Management, as life goes on you have to have a tighter schedule every day, no more fooling around in class. Because you're work will not be nearly complete. No more dragging school days along, or staying up late... I always thought that Gr.8 would be a walk in the park.
But, I was soon mistaken. September, what a breeze. No work all day! Nothing to do but just sit around and play games. Sitting all day making new friends was fun for a while.Yet another, Month passed and still no hard work. Term 1 complete, just like that! What a piece of scuptious cake. Then Term 2 comes in and drop's a bomb. I didn't even see it coming. Dropping for A to B's I was making mistakes everyday and I just could not make my day's any better. Quiz marks dropping massively, tests barley passing (by a hair). It was a wreak! I would always come to school In a bad mood and drowsy, from getting no sleep. I didn't realize it. Until it got worse. So, I decided I should go to bed early, and prepare my self for school everyday.
Immediately, I stated to see changes! My total routine changed. I woke up everyday barley tired. It was now not a big deal getting up at 7:00 anymore. I started to see my marks skyrocket back to the mid 90's. Right then, I knew that it was how i handle my time. I started to try harder not to slack off in class and it truly payed of. Everything I was struggling with suddenly became a walk in the park! It was like Term 1 all over again! Except even easier! My friend's finally caught on that I was trying to pay attention. So they just layed off for a while.
When Term 3 came rolling around, It was simple. Until, the finals. Everyone who studies isn't cool according to everyone. But, yet I thought that it was worth a legit try. It took a while to get in the groove of studying. I was really committed to dominating my tests. And I did really good on then!
So, for next year when another one of those "Bomb drops" Ill be prepared for anything that hits me. Better Schedule, etc. Grade 9! Here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment